I’m Waleed Khamies, a research assistant at Mila under the supervision of Liam Paull, where my research focusing on developing deep learning algorithms that suitable in robotics applications scenarios. I received my master at AMMI in Mathematical sciences/Machine learning, where I worked in interpretability of reinforcement learning framework under the supervision of George konidaris, previously I received my bachelor degree at UofK in Electrical and electronics engineering, where I worked under the supervision of Benjamin Rosman.
My research interest is reinforcement learning, where I’m interested in Interpretability and several topics. I’m your guy if you love talking about music, psychology, cognitive science and life in general. dm me if you want to chat!.
- 2019 - Present: Research assistant, Mila. Adviser: Liam Paull
- Summer 2019: Research internship, RL Interpretability ,Brown University. Adviser: George konidaris
- 2018-2019: AMMI : Msc, Machine Intelligence. Adviser: George konidaris
- 2013 - 2018: University of Khartoum: BSc, Electrical and electronics engineering. Adviser: Benjamin Rosman
Transfer Learning for Prosthetics Using Imitation Learning, BlackInAI workshop/NeurIPS 2018
Interpretable Reinforcement Learning Using Latent Reward Functions, BlackInAI workshop/NeurIPS 2019
- Waleed Khamies, George konidaris
- Email: Khamiesw@outlook.com
- Twitter: @Khamiesw